Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
- If some one wishes expert 12 sec ago
- It's going to be end of mine 4 hours 40 min ago
- Twitter has forever killed 1 day 26 min ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 1 day 23 hours ago
- Ha ha ha! 2 days 18 hours ago
- It would appear that 3 days 18 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 3 days 19 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 1 day ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 3 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 4 days ago