Izvestia writes that this ad, from the Russian Finance magazine was banned with immediate effect in Moscow. The poster company had to tear down a 100 posters overnight after receiving a stern letter from Igor Presnyakov, chairman of the Moscow Committee for advertising and information.
Igor (and probably anyone else who saw it) thought the image depicted a sex scene, while the magazines publisher said: "I thought the currencies were dancing on our poster". A cossack dance, maybe....
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 5 hours 29 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 10 hours 20 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 10 hours 22 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 10 hours 23 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 10 hours 24 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 10 hours 35 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 15 hours 25 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 15 hours 26 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 15 hours 44 min ago
- Some people may block ads 16 hours 19 min ago
- All the best Jen! 18 hours 57 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 19 hours 11 min ago