Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 19 hours 14 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 22 hours 19 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 3 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 11 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 11 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 13 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 14 hours ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 1 day 14 hours ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 16 hours ago
- David, I'll be the first to 1 day 6 hours ago
- I think it's sending out a 1 day 17 hours ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 1 day 17 hours ago