Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I hate hate hate this stupid 6 hours 8 min ago
- The more I look at this the 16 hours 28 min ago
- Sorry but the producers of 18 hours 3 min ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 18 hours 5 min ago
- We can be sure it'll get 22 hours 5 min ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 5 hours ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 7 hours ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 1 day 12 hours ago
- Oh WOW!! Roger Hodgson's, 1 day 16 hours ago
- Look closely. It's not the 3 days 4 hours ago
- Ummm... so Jansport backpacks 3 days 6 hours ago
- I love it! I love it!! I am 3 days 7 hours ago