Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- "Insulting your consumers 1 hour 20 min ago
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen? 3 hours 28 min ago
- I've always hated that tired 4 hours 36 min ago
- Everybody who once produced 1 week 1 day ago
- A petition? They made a 1 week 1 day ago
- Well, I assumed a hot dog 1 week 6 days ago
- The hot dog eating contest 1 week 6 days ago
- What *kind* of judge was 2 weeks 1 hour ago
- Superb and simple! Why didn't 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- The seething hatred is 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Google Play is nothing like 2 weeks 1 day ago
- It's not a ratty sofa. It's 2 weeks 1 day ago