Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- Good analogy. Nice soundscape 2 days 6 hours ago
- I had three of those phones I 2 days 7 hours ago
- One more, Fusion: "Peter 3 days 19 hours ago
- The argument that citizens 3 days 21 hours ago
- Yes indeed, see the update 3 days 21 hours ago
- Welp. How long before that 3 days 21 hours ago
- Money well spent. 4 days 9 hours ago
- Looks like Peter Thiel 4 days 9 hours ago
- Comment from MSNBC host Chris 4 days 9 hours ago
- Pearl clutching (or salt) 4 days 10 hours ago
- I thought it was the Lizard 4 days 11 hours ago
- Such lies. Everyone knows The 4 days 16 hours ago