Back in 1999, Unilever had a big ol' hissy fit over a couple of now legendary 3DO Battletanx commercials that used a parody version of their effeminate and fey Snuggle dryer sheet bear. Seeing 3DO's Treddy Bear as a ripoff, they summoned the federal courts and poof! The spots were gone.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- There's a lot of talk at the 6 min 58 sec ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 13 hours 37 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 13 hours 45 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 8 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 13 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 13 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 17 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 13 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 21 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 14 min ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 18 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 22 hours ago