Two films use the same post trick, to explain "twisted to fit" vs.. well.. what exactly? Flyweight? Lightweight jeans?
The alleged copy-catter is the by now infamous TBWA/Chait/day San fran who seem to be getting in the habit...
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 4 hours 43 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 11 hours 30 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 13 hours 32 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 15 hours 1 min ago
- you legend!! have been 15 hours 6 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 1 day 9 hours ago
- Yeah the link that reads "you 1 day 12 hours ago
- Now avelible for Preorder on 1 day 12 hours ago
- jjjj 1 day 12 hours ago
- Horrible campaign......the 2 days 7 hours ago
- he he he he, when even 2 days 12 hours ago
- Definite eyerolling. :) 2 days 15 hours ago