Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 hour 26 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 4 hours 30 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 9 hours 40 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 18 hours 4 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 18 hours 7 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 19 hours 59 min ago
- While I think you've turned 20 hours 23 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 21 hours 11 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 22 hours 12 min ago
- David, I'll be the first to 12 hours 36 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 23 hours 25 min ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 23 hours 35 min ago