Soem have noted that the Invisible children's Kony 2012 posters look a lot like the Obama hope poster done by Shepard Fairey*. Yeah? Well, that's not all - their other poster with the elephant and donkey looks like they borrowed an illustration idea from the yellow D&AD pencil winning Jeep poster created by BBDO/Proximity Malaysia. Just saying.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 54 min 32 sec ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 2 hours 45 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 3 hours 2 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 7 hours 51 min ago
- It was not our intention to 16 hours 7 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 21 hours 28 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 22 hours 19 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 23 hours 21 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 23 hours 29 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 35 min ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 1 day 7 hours ago
- It appears that your opinions 1 day 8 hours ago