Currently a company called Vanity Barcodes are strutting their stuff in various press releases where founder Yael Miller from Jersey gets to explain all the fun barcodes they can offer. We recall a company called "Barcode Design" in Japan that won a Cannes Titanium for this in 2006, and so does everyone else. Though even back then, it was badlanded as Pfadfinderei in Germany did design for record labels that had fun with the codes earlier too. I'm not badlanding this to be mean, I'm alerting you designers out there to a new skill you'll need - plus it's fun! I bet you've been doing this to barcodes in you sketches for years already.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Awesome post! I've been 2 hours 42 sec ago
- wow! this post is very 4 hours 28 min ago
- web yang sangat berguna. 4 hours 50 min ago
- It's the times we're so crazy 6 hours 11 min ago
- Great one! :) 2 days 22 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 3 days 6 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 3 days 7 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 3 days 8 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 3 days 12 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 3 days 21 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 4 days 11 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 4 days 13 hours ago