Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The painted porn stars 6 hours 46 min ago
- Yes, there's at least 100 8 hours 28 min ago
- Perhaps you should read this: 8 hours 51 min ago
- Spot translations now in 8 hours 54 min ago
- Tony the Tiger debuted in 8 hours 35 min ago
- Oh yes, you're showing your 13 hours 29 min ago
- Then they used software to 1 day 9 hours ago
- repulsive 1 day 17 hours ago
- The chainsaw one has been 2 days 6 hours ago
- Couple of comments. First, I 2 days 9 hours ago
- Sorry for the repost. No clue 2 days 10 hours ago
- Interesting concept. 2 days 10 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.