Must scratch another Badland itch. Adfreak pointed out that mutant animals wear converse, and the second image they show with all the posters on one wall reminded me of Amsterdam way back then, where walls of 'wild posters' would annoy me every day because I couldn't figure out if that Two Dogs lemonade campaign from Garbers international was trying to make a "hair if the dog" pun or not. Not that similar, but photoshopping strange new creatures together seems to be popular in Adland.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 hours 34 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 8 hours 25 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 8 hours 26 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 8 hours 27 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 8 hours 29 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 8 hours 40 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 13 hours 30 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 13 hours 31 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 13 hours 48 min ago
- Some people may block ads 14 hours 24 min ago
- All the best Jen! 17 hours 2 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 17 hours 16 min ago
Comments: 8 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.