Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Managing a fleet of cars 52 min 28 sec ago
- Managing a fleet of cars 53 min 20 sec ago
- I found an interesting topic 7 hours 32 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 10 hours 25 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 16 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 21 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 9 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 12 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 13 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 13 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 13 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 17 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.