Big fat hint: there is none. No, wait! I know, in the 2008 German one I get to use that funky double-s that looks like a B when I describe it, since it's called: Die Straße ist überall. That was fun!
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Fun fact, they deleted this 3 hours 41 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 3 hours 47 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 10 hours 23 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 10 hours 52 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 11 hours 41 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 11 hours 52 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 12 hours 1 min ago
- My favourite part was the 12 hours 2 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 19 hours 59 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 2 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 4 hours ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 6 hours ago