Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 15 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 16 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 16 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 16 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 18 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 6 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 11 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 11 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 17 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 8 hours ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 13 hours ago
- :( 3 days 14 hours ago