PETA are at it again, with their usual woman-hate. No surprises there, but once again they have recycled their own idea. You know how one visual execution with three different models pains me, as that's not really a campaign. There's one thing I think is worse, and it's doing the same idea, over and over again, expecting a different result. Even Einstein knows that's insane.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This is the generation, where 1 hour 12 min ago
- I've drunk that. Not 6 hours 10 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 6 hours 12 min ago
- very cool 8 hours 54 min ago
- This is so many layers of 10 hours 39 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 21 hours 21 min ago
- Love the tagline, too. 21 hours 52 min ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 6 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 day 12 hours ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 13 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 1 day 17 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 1 day 18 hours ago