Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- Wow... Racist much? 5 hours 4 min ago
- It's not the first time Bud 5 hours 22 min ago
- It wonder if bud light 7 hours 36 min ago
- Zombie Apocalypse froster 14 hours 14 min ago
- This is what happens when 18 hours 47 sec ago
- There are two kinds of 18 hours 33 min ago
- "Insulting your consumers 22 hours 42 min ago
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen? 1 day 50 min ago
- I've always hated that tired 1 day 1 hour ago
- Everybody who once produced 1 week 2 days ago
- A petition? They made a 1 week 2 days ago
- Well, I assumed a hot dog 2 weeks 5 hours ago