Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 1 hour 46 min ago
- Again though, it's the 1 hour 49 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 8 hours 52 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 5 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 7 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 10 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 22 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 22 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 7 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 12 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 12 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 19 hours ago