Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 9 hours 4 min ago
- watched it many times! 13 hours 15 min ago
- just great 13 hours 16 min ago
- great video! 13 hours 18 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 19 hours 20 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 21 hours 55 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 22 hours 1 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 23 hours 22 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 7 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 10 hours ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 13 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 14 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.