Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- watched it many times! 45 min 31 sec ago
- just great 46 min 33 sec ago
- great video! 47 min 49 sec ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 6 hours 50 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 9 hours 25 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 9 hours 31 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 10 hours 52 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 18 hours 41 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 21 hours 49 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 1 hour ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 5 hours ago
Comments: 6 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.