Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I agreed with your argument 4 hours 28 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 16 hours 56 sec ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 19 hours 6 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 19 hours 51 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 20 hours 13 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 20 hours 33 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 28 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 42 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 1 hour ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 1 hour ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 2 hours ago
- Remember when ad agencies 1 day 3 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.