Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- All the best Jen! 2 hours 13 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 2 hours 27 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 5 hours 59 min ago
- Solve media, our captcha 4 hours 48 min ago
- "This getting a little weird" 6 hours 15 min ago
- Interview, not internet. 10 hours 11 min ago
- Very interesting internet irw 10 hours 13 min ago
- Of course I'm being sarcastic 14 hours 31 min ago
- I feel 100% confident that 15 hours 36 min ago
- This article, and most of the 17 hours 45 min ago
- Great article! Sabo reaches 21 hours 5 min ago
- Oh dear lord, stop with the 22 hours 17 min ago