Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 1 hour 3 min ago
- Nice pic 4 hours 9 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 19 hours 56 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 2 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 7 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 18 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 22 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 22 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 23 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 23 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 3 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 3 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.