Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- I like it, a fun little 3 hours 55 min ago
- Wow... Racist much? 11 hours 45 min ago
- It's not the first time Bud 12 hours 2 min ago
- It wonder if bud light 14 hours 17 min ago
- Zombie Apocalypse froster 20 hours 55 min ago
- This is what happens when 1 day 41 min ago
- There are two kinds of 1 day 1 hour ago
- "Insulting your consumers 1 day 5 hours ago
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen? 1 day 7 hours ago
- I've always hated that tired 1 day 8 hours ago
- Everybody who once produced 1 week 2 days ago
- A petition? They made a 1 week 2 days ago