Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Pretty much. :) 1 hour 45 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 57 min 7 sec ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 18 hours 56 min ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 1 hour ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 1 hour ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 16 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 16 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 16 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 20 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 15 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 16 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 16 hours ago