There's a bit of a cat-fight between the ASA Ireland and the ISPCC Ireland right now. The ASA upheld a complaint against the ISPCC's "when I grow up" on the grounds of - wait for it - gender inequality. Yes, the real problem in this world clearly is that the only adult abusing the little boy in the ad is his father, step father, uncle or other male person. Who complained about that?
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Is your advertising campaign 1 hour 6 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 1 hour 39 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 6 hours 13 min ago
- The best one here is Wiley 6 hours 17 min ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 6 hours 19 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 9 hours 2 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 9 hours 17 min ago
- We must have lived in 2 hours 12 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 19 hours 55 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 20 hours 4 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 1 day 1 hour ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 1 day 3 hours ago