My bad juju-vibes sent Michael Owen off the field two minutes into the match against Sweden (or perhaps it was just bad luck and nothing to do with me decapitating chickens and dancing naked smeared in their blood) - as he twisted his knee really nasty and was sent off the field. No more Owen in the cup.
Read more for the really unfortunate ad placement of the week.
Northern Rock has had Owen in their ad campaign, and featured featured him wrapped in the England flag alongside slogans such as "One of ours over there" and "Can we have him back in one piece please?". Well, the latter is a rather unfortunate headline - and inside is a rather unfortunate placement of the ad.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 5 hours 18 min ago
- Great Ad 5 hours 20 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 5 hours ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 8 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 12 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 12 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 2 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 4 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 7 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 10 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 14 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 14 hours ago