My bad juju-vibes sent Michael Owen off the field two minutes into the match against Sweden (or perhaps it was just bad luck and nothing to do with me decapitating chickens and dancing naked smeared in their blood) - as he twisted his knee really nasty and was sent off the field. No more Owen in the cup.
Read more for the really unfortunate ad placement of the week.
Northern Rock has had Owen in their ad campaign, and featured featured him wrapped in the England flag alongside slogans such as "One of ours over there" and "Can we have him back in one piece please?". Well, the latter is a rather unfortunate headline - and inside is a rather unfortunate placement of the ad.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- 1-800 get-chat 4 hours 30 min ago
- private 4 hours 31 min ago
- chat 4 hours 32 min ago
- Duuuuude. 12 hours 53 min ago
- (No subject) 15 hours 11 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 1 day 6 hours ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 10 hours ago
- just great 1 day 10 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 10 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 16 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 19 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 19 hours ago