My bad juju-vibes sent Michael Owen off the field two minutes into the match against Sweden (or perhaps it was just bad luck and nothing to do with me decapitating chickens and dancing naked smeared in their blood) - as he twisted his knee really nasty and was sent off the field. No more Owen in the cup.
Read more for the really unfortunate ad placement of the week.
Northern Rock has had Owen in their ad campaign, and featured featured him wrapped in the England flag alongside slogans such as "One of ours over there" and "Can we have him back in one piece please?". Well, the latter is a rather unfortunate headline - and inside is a rather unfortunate placement of the ad.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- real person 14 hours 36 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 3 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 5 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 6 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 16 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 17 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 22 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 16 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 16 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 16 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 17 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 days 6 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.