My bad juju-vibes sent Michael Owen off the field two minutes into the match against Sweden (or perhaps it was just bad luck and nothing to do with me decapitating chickens and dancing naked smeared in their blood) - as he twisted his knee really nasty and was sent off the field. No more Owen in the cup.
Read more for the really unfortunate ad placement of the week.
Northern Rock has had Owen in their ad campaign, and featured featured him wrapped in the England flag alongside slogans such as "One of ours over there" and "Can we have him back in one piece please?". Well, the latter is a rather unfortunate headline - and inside is a rather unfortunate placement of the ad.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I hate hate hate this stupid 6 hours 1 min ago
- The more I look at this the 16 hours 21 min ago
- Sorry but the producers of 17 hours 56 min ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 17 hours 58 min ago
- We can be sure it'll get 21 hours 58 min ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 5 hours ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 7 hours ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 1 day 12 hours ago
- Oh WOW!! Roger Hodgson's, 1 day 16 hours ago
- Look closely. It's not the 3 days 4 hours ago
- Ummm... so Jansport backpacks 3 days 6 hours ago
- I love it! I love it!! I am 3 days 7 hours ago