Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 hour 32 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 1 hour 57 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 2 hours 36 sec ago
- " what the sole purpose of a 4 hours 46 min ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 2 hours 26 min ago
- Wow, great information and 2 hours 26 min ago
- great campaign 8 hours 42 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 10 hours 23 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 15 hours 59 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 20 hours 7 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 20 hours 41 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 1 day 2 hours ago
Comments: 8 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.