Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Duuuuude. 2 hours 15 sec ago
- (No subject) 4 hours 18 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 19 hours 40 min ago
- watched it many times! 23 hours 51 min ago
- just great 23 hours 52 min ago
- great video! 23 hours 53 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 5 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 8 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 8 hours ago
- You know what isn't short? 1 day 9 hours ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 17 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 20 hours ago