Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
- Plum is the fad in season, 5 hours 24 min ago
- Adidad shoots everything in 8 hours 50 min ago
- *Ahem* I hate to break up the 15 hours 27 min ago
- We can't expect them to walk 1 day 1 hour ago
- Lame location scouting: 1 day 5 hours ago
- Considering how many years 1 day 6 hours ago
- The ratty sofa thing and the 1 day 6 hours ago
- I can't imagine being Ebony 1 day 6 hours ago
- It took me a while to realise 1 day 6 hours ago
- What an unsurprising comment. 1 day 6 hours ago
- They YO-YO diet. Stopped 1 day 23 hours ago
- And all the dude hamsters are 2 days 2 min ago