Izvestia writes that this ad, from the Russian Finance magazine was banned with immediate effect in Moscow. The poster company had to tear down a 100 posters overnight after receiving a stern letter from Igor Presnyakov, chairman of the Moscow Committee for advertising and information.
Igor (and probably anyone else who saw it) thought the image depicted a sex scene, while the magazines publisher said: "I thought the currencies were dancing on our poster". A cossack dance, maybe....
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Then they used software to 14 hours 19 min ago
- repulsive 23 hours 1 min ago
- The chainsaw one has been 1 day 11 hours ago
- Couple of comments. First, I 1 day 14 hours ago
- Sorry for the repost. No clue 1 day 15 hours ago
- Interesting concept. 1 day 15 hours ago
- That vicious-looking 3-eyed 1 day 15 hours ago
- A shame they didn't realize 1 day 16 hours ago
- Lovely! 2 days 13 hours ago
- Lots of people think it's 2 days 13 hours ago
- With any luck, some agent who 2 days 14 hours ago
- Yes, that's my personal fave 2 days 15 hours ago
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.