"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 2 hours 6 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 5 hours 22 min ago
- Some more background info on 5 hours 58 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 12 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 16 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 18 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 23 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 2 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 9 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 13 hours ago
- Love these. 4 days 14 hours ago