The left boot is from H&M, and the skull pattern on it is created by Helena Lindholm och Nini Andersson and has been used on various items during 2006 & 2007. The boot on the right is from Wedins and showed up in their shops this April. H&M thinks that Wedins pattern is a direct copy of their own and sent warning letters to Wedins already back in April. Since they got no response on that, they went ahead and filed suit the 28th of July demanding among other things that all of the boots shall be destroyed.
Wedins response?: "It is not a copy. I think it's a bit stomach turning that H&M are filing suit when they are world famous for plagiarizing." said Mats Björkenfeldt, Wedins lawyer, to Resume.
- Thank you for this. It's was 3 hours 45 min ago
- where do they sell nacho 1 day 3 hours ago
- Well, one of the comments on 2 days 3 hours ago
- Really now, how difficult is 2 days 8 hours ago
- verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cute add. 2 days 8 hours ago
- veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute add 2 days 8 hours ago
- More like This Is Pandering. 2 days 21 hours ago
- That was my immediate thought 3 days 7 hours ago
- I think he got that arm from 3 days 8 hours ago
- Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :-) 3 days 15 hours ago
- Gotta' give 'em credit for 5 days 8 hours ago
- I was thinking the exact same 6 days 7 hours ago