It was bound to happen after all the alerts in the news about advertising effects on children, and how it was linked to obesity. When a paediatrician recently said that "advertisments aimed at children were a form of child abuse and should be banned" we sorta knew the bans would come soon. The Age in Australia reports that UK bans junk food ads on TV for children and the austrailians probably won't be far behind in taking similar action.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Also known as sandthorn, 13 hours 34 min ago
- wow! this post is very 16 hours 6 min ago
- Great one! :) 2 days 9 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 2 days 16 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 2 days 17 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 2 days 19 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 2 days 22 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 3 days 8 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 3 days 21 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 3 days 23 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 5 days 7 hours ago
- One can never tell. 6 days 9 hours ago