Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I just like that they had the 41 min 56 sec ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 46 min 37 sec ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 1 hour 22 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 20 hours 2 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 20 hours 8 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 21 hours 10 min ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 6 hours ago
- Nice pic 1 day 9 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 2 days 58 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 days 7 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 12 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 23 hours ago