"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 17 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 21 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 23 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 4 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 6 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 7 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 15 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 18 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 19 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 1 hour ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 9 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 22 hours ago