Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 5 hours 54 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 10 hours 45 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 10 hours 47 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 10 hours 48 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 10 hours 49 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 11 hours 40 sec ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 15 hours 50 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 15 hours 52 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 16 hours 9 min ago
- Some people may block ads 16 hours 44 min ago
- All the best Jen! 19 hours 22 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 19 hours 37 min ago