An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Pretty much. :) 2 hours 42 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 1 hour 55 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 19 hours 54 min ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 2 hours ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 2 hours ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 17 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 17 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 17 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 21 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 16 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 17 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 17 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.