An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I bet the writer is a short 7 hours 11 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 10 hours 18 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 13 hours 52 min ago
- So who is going to complain 14 hours 28 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 18 hours 23 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 19 hours 2 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 19 hours 40 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 21 hours 26 min ago
- Will the target audience even 1 day 1 hour ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 8 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 16 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 16 hours ago