Izvestia writes that this ad, from the Russian Finance magazine was banned with immediate effect in Moscow. The poster company had to tear down a 100 posters overnight after receiving a stern letter from Igor Presnyakov, chairman of the Moscow Committee for advertising and information.
Igor (and probably anyone else who saw it) thought the image depicted a sex scene, while the magazines publisher said: "I thought the currencies were dancing on our poster". A cossack dance, maybe....
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 19 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 19 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 19 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 20 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 22 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 10 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 15 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 15 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 21 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 11 hours ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 17 hours ago
- :( 3 days 18 hours ago