Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Your concern for the 6 hours 54 sec ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 16 hours 49 min ago
- This is the most irritating 19 hours 2 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 20 hours 32 min ago
- We don't have the talent 22 hours 21 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 22 hours 26 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 7 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 7 hours ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 15 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 2 days 2 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 2 days 3 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 2 days 3 hours ago