Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 20 min 10 sec ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 5 hours 28 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 8 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 7 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 10 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 11 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 11 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 9 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 12 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 18 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 2 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 2 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.