Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- I like it, a fun little 9 hours 15 min ago
- Wow... Racist much? 17 hours 5 min ago
- It's not the first time Bud 17 hours 22 min ago
- It wonder if bud light 19 hours 37 min ago
- Zombie Apocalypse froster 1 day 2 hours ago
- This is what happens when 1 day 6 hours ago
- There are two kinds of 1 day 6 hours ago
- "Insulting your consumers 1 day 10 hours ago
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen? 1 day 12 hours ago
- I've always hated that tired 1 day 13 hours ago
- Everybody who once produced 1 week 2 days ago
- A petition? They made a 1 week 3 days ago