Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 17 hours 46 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 23 hours 4 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 10 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 13 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 14 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 14 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 15 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 19 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 19 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 19 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 19 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 21 hours ago