That Opium poster with the pale white nude Sophie Dahl - is now banned in most countries, like prude old Sweden and shockingly - Great Britain. Meanwhile back in Soho, FCUK are in trouble for that name again, you really should see Trevor Beattie's respons to that here. Stateside Ikea sells furniture with a leather teddy and a whip. Is sex the only way to get attention (and banned) these days?
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This song is sooooooooo 17 hours 34 min ago
- This is great! 2 days 11 hours ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 2 days 13 hours ago
- I've drunk that. Not 3 days 21 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 3 days 21 hours ago
- very cool 4 days 23 min ago
- This is so many layers of 4 days 2 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 4 days 12 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 4 days 13 hours ago
- There's an interview with 4 days 21 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 5 days 4 hours ago
- I would just like to state 5 days 4 hours ago