Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 20 hours 51 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 20 hours 13 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 23 hours 16 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 23 hours 44 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 23 hours 58 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 22 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 1 hour ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 6 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 14 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 15 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 16 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 17 hours ago