Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 7 hours 53 min ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 12 hours 33 min ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 12 hours 35 min ago
- You know, I didn't see this 20 hours 11 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 23 hours 40 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 1 day 4 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 1 day 4 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 1 day 4 hours ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 1 day 8 hours ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 1 day 8 hours ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 1 day 10 hours ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 1 day 11 hours ago