Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Your concern for the 1 hour 33 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 12 hours 21 min ago
- This is the most irritating 14 hours 34 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 16 hours 4 min ago
- We don't have the talent 17 hours 53 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 17 hours 58 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 3 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 3 hours ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 11 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 21 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 23 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 23 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.