Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 46 min 51 sec ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 hours 52 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 4 hours 37 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 4 hours 59 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 5 hours 19 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 9 hours 14 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 9 hours 28 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 10 hours 5 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 10 hours 8 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 11 hours 43 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 12 hours 9 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 12 hours 11 min ago