Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Here's some footage of the 1 hour 37 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 3 hours 30 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 4 hours 28 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 13 hours 14 min ago
- Github need to define 13 hours 34 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 16 hours 50 min ago
- Again though, it's the 16 hours 53 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 23 hours 57 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 20 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 22 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 4 days 2 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 4 days 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.