Yo Daddy's , an ice-cream shop and winebar (what?) in Greensboro, North Carolina is as focused with their advertising efforts as their business establishment concept, and they put the old "angry wife announces she caught cheating husband on billboard" idea on a digital billboard to attract some PR, buzz and customers. We've seen the cheating wife spends large chunk of money on billboard before several times, and one advertised court TV which actually makes sense. Selling a frozen ice-cream slash wine-bar shop with this idea, a little less logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 8 hours 17 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 8 hours 24 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 3 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 8 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 8 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 11 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 7 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 15 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 18 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 13 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 17 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 20 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.