Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love the insight. No one 1 hour 9 min ago
- What about the the abused 2 days 3 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 3 days 7 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 3 days 8 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 22 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 23 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 4 days 3 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 4 days 6 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 4 days 10 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 4 days 10 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 10 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.