Izvestia writes that this ad, from the Russian Finance magazine was banned with immediate effect in Moscow. The poster company had to tear down a 100 posters overnight after receiving a stern letter from Igor Presnyakov, chairman of the Moscow Committee for advertising and information.
Igor (and probably anyone else who saw it) thought the image depicted a sex scene, while the magazines publisher said: "I thought the currencies were dancing on our poster". A cossack dance, maybe....
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Then they used software to 17 hours 25 min ago
- repulsive 1 day 2 hours ago
- The chainsaw one has been 1 day 14 hours ago
- Couple of comments. First, I 1 day 18 hours ago
- Sorry for the repost. No clue 1 day 18 hours ago
- Interesting concept. 1 day 18 hours ago
- That vicious-looking 3-eyed 1 day 18 hours ago
- A shame they didn't realize 1 day 19 hours ago
- Lovely! 2 days 16 hours ago
- Lots of people think it's 2 days 16 hours ago
- With any luck, some agent who 2 days 17 hours ago
- Yes, that's my personal fave 2 days 18 hours ago