Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I was surpirsed to see this 3 hours 36 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 17 hours 38 sec ago
- This is a really moving 23 hours 20 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 23 hours 59 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 14 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 14 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 14 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 18 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 14 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 14 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 14 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 14 hours ago