Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 min ago
- This is the most irritating 2 hours 13 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 3 hours 44 min ago
- We don't have the talent 5 hours 33 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 5 hours 38 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 14 hours 46 min ago
- how do i get to the site 14 hours 48 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 23 hours 32 sec ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 9 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 10 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 10 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 14 hours ago